Begin your new home search educated and informed on today’s mortgage options. Choose from one of the many different loan programs we offer at The Bank of Elk River that best fits your financial needs.
The Bank of Elk River's Pre-Approval gives you the ability to purchase your home with ease and confidence. Once your loan application is processed and your approval is granted, we will be able to provide to you a Pre-Approval letter (subject to property appraisal, a signed purchase agreement, and terms if any, addressed in the pre-approval commitment).
Please provide the following:
- W-2's for the last two years
- Current paystubs covering one month
- Last two months bank statements (all accounts: checking, savings, investment & retirement accounts)
- Loans (including mortgages)
- Lender's name, addresses and account number
- Charge Cards (Account numbers and minimum payment balances)
- Landlord (Name, address and phone number for the last two years)
- If commissioned or self-employed – Two years of personal and corporate tax returns, year-to-date profit and loss statement
- Court Decrees (bankruptcy, divorce, and judgment satisfaction)
- Construction Loans – sworn construction statement & blueprints