Ideal for businesses on the go! If your business operates primarily out of your vehicle or you have a small business that does not get a high volume of checks, Mobile Deposit may be the solution for you. Now you can deposit a check just by using the camera on your smartphone or mobile device. Simply download The Bank of Elk River app, accept the mobile terms and conditions and begin depositing. Check out The Bank of Elk River's video on eMobile Deposit.
- Deposit checks 24/7 with your mobile device
- Enjoy 4pm cut off times to receive same day credit for deposited funds
- Save time by avoiding runs to the bank to make deposits
- View images of checks taken via Mobile Deposit in transaction history
- Receive automated transaction validation and balancing resulting in fewer errors
- Take advantage of enhanced security, fraud protection and leading-edge technology
- Make a deposit within seconds
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is eMobile Deposit?
The Bank of Elk River’s eMobile Deposit is a way to electronically deposit checks into your Bank of Elk River deposit account(s) from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch® or Android™ device using The Bank of Elk River’s eMobile Banking app.
Download the latest app from the Google Play™ store or iTunes App Store®.
What checks can be deposited?
- Checks that are complete and unaltered.
- Checks that are in U.S. currency drawn on a financial institution in the U.S.
- Checks that are made payable to the account owner(s).
- Checks must be dated less than six months from the deposit date.
- The endorsement area will need the payee’s signature(s) along with this phrase “For Mobile Deposit only” and your account number.
How much does eMobile Deposit cost?
- There is a $1.00 convenience fee charged per check. Wireless message and data rates may also apply.
- Currently a Bank of Elk River customer? No problem, move to Step 2. If you are not yet a customer, sign up today to take advantage of Mobile Banking or stop into one of our offices to open an account.
- Enrolled in Online Banking with The Bank of Elk River already? Perfect. Just download the app listed in Step 3. If you haven’t signed up yet. Enroll today for FREE Online Banking.
- Download The Bank of Elk River app from the iTunes® App Store or from the Google Play™ Store today.
For more information: