The Bank of Elk River's eMobile Deposit - Safe, secure and convenient.
The Bank of Elk River offers eMobile Deposit, the newest way we are bringing banking to you. No time to make a trip to the bank? No problem. Now you can deposit a check just by using the camera on your smartphone or mobile device. Simply download The Bank of Elk River app, accept the mobile terms and conditions and begin depositing. Check out The Bank of Elk River's video on eMobile Deposit.
- Leading-edge technology
- Convenient – no need to make a trip to the bank
- Deposit checks 24/7 with your mobile device
- Secure Mobile App access
- Fast - make a deposit within seconds
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is eMobile Deposit?
- The Bank of Elk River’s eMobile Deposit is a way to electronically deposit checks into your Bank of Elk River deposit account(s) from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch® or Android™ device using The Bank of Elk River’s eMobile Banking app.
- Download the latest app from the iTunes App Store® or the Google Play™ Store.
What checks can be deposited?
- Checks that are complete and unaltered.
- Checks that are in U.S. currency drawn on a financial institution in the U.S.
- Checks that are made payable to the account owner(s).
- Checks that are dated less than six months from the deposit date.
- The endorsement area will need the payee’s signature(s) along with this phrase “For Mobile Deposit only” and your account number.
How much does eMobile Deposit cost?
- There is a $1.00 fee charged per check. Wireless message and data rates may also apply.
- Currently a Bank of Elk River customer? Great! Move to Step 2. If you are not yet a customer, sign up today to take advantage of Mobile Banking or stop into one of our offices to open an account.
- Enrolled in Online Banking with The Bank of Elk River already? Perfect. Just download the app listed in Step 3. If you haven’t signed up yet. Enroll today for FREE Online Banking.
- Download The Bank of Elk River app from the iTunes® App Store or from the Google Play™ Store today.
For more information: