The Bank of Elk River serves the financial needs of individuals and businesses in Elk River, Otsego, and Zimmerman Minnesota.
Safe Deposit Box
A Safe Deposit Box (SDB) is a secure box located in the bank's vault in which customers may use to store valuables or important documents. The customer's key and the bank's key are needed for entry into a Safe Deposit Box.
- Safe Deposit Boxes provide fire resistant and water resistant protection, and security for any contents kept in the box.
- A customer must be at least 18 years of age to enter into a SDB lease agreement.
- Safe Deposit Box rentals are only available to existing checking or savings account customers.
To enter a SDB:
- The customer signs an entry card.
- The customer and bank employee each use their key to unlock the SDB.
- The customer takes the SDB to a private area to take out and/or put in items.
- The SDB is returned to the vault by the customer, where the customer and bank employee use their keys to lock the box back up.
COST OF SERVICE:
Box Size (Inches)
|2 x 5||$18.00|
|3 x 5||$27.50|
|4 x 5||$36.00|
|5 x 5||$40.00|
|3 x 10||$50.00|
|5 x 10||$80.00|
|10 x 10||$120.00|
Rent is pre-paid annually.
$10.00 discount for Carefree Banking. $25.00 discount for Ultimate Banking.
Contents of the box are not insured by The Bank or the FDIC. If you would like to view an option for insurance, click here.