The Bank of Elk River serves the financial needs of individuals and businesses in Elk River, Otsego, and Zimmerman Minnesota.
Safe Deposit Box
A Safe Deposit Box is a secure box located in the bank's vault in which customers may use to store valuables or important documents. The customer's key and the bank's key are needed for entry into a Safe Deposit Box.
- Safe Deposit Boxes provide fire resistant and water resistant protection and security for any contents kept in the box.
- A customer must be at least 18 years of age to enter into a SDB lease agreement.
COST OF SERVICE:
Box Size (Inches)
|2 x 5||$18.00|
|3 x 5||$27.50|
|4 x 5||$36.00|
|5 x 5||$40.00|
|3 x 10||$50.00|
|5 x 10||$80.00|
|10 x 10||$120.00|
- Rent is pre-paid annually.
- $10.00 discount for Carefree Banking. $25.00 discount for Ultimate Banking.
- Contents of the box are not insured by The Bank or the FDIC. If you would like to view an option for insurance, click here.