Our Business Manager cash management solution is ideal for businesses experiencing rapid growth. It’s also ideal for businesses in the healthcare, staffing, transportation, wholesale, manufacturing, and energy industries.
Business Manager Accounts Receivable Financing
Need short-term working capital that supports the pace and needs of your business? With Business Manager, your business can receive cash deposited into your checking account every time you submit an invoice – giving you quick access to your money. Why wait 30, 60, or 90 days to collect your accounts when you could be using that cash today to:
- Meet payroll.
- Add staff.
- Purchase equipment or upgrade technology.
- Improve customer service.
- Take advantage of vendor discounts.
- Seize upon new growth opportunities.
- Ideal for business startups or businesses that are experiencing rapid growth.
- Get cash for your Accounts Receivable every day.
- Streamline administrative duties by:
- Consolidating A/R funding and billing
- Increased accuracy with web-based software that monitors and reports inconsistencies and errors.
To sign up for Business Manager, contact an experienced commercial lender today or email our Customer Service Department at CustomerService@TheBankofElkRiver.com.