The Bank of Elk River serves the financial needs of individuals and businesses in Elk River, Otsego, and Zimmerman Minnesota.
Safe Deposit Box
A Safe Deposit Box is a secure box located in the bank's vault in which customers may use to store valuables or important documents. The customer's key and the bank's key are needed for entry into a Safe Deposit Box.
- Safe Deposit Boxes provide fire resistant and water resistant protection and security for any contents kept in the box.
- To enter the SDB, the customer must sign an entry card. A bank employee will use the two keys to give the customer access to their SDB. The customer is then left alone in a private area. The bank employee and customer return the box into its vault and secure it with both keys. (The bank never views the contents of a customer's SDB).
- A customer must be at least 18 years of age to enter into a SDB lease agreement.
- Safe Deposit Box rentals are only available to existing checking or savings account customers.
COST OF SERVICE:
|Box Size (Inches)||Annual Rent|
|2 x 5||$18.00|
|3 x 5||$27.50|
|4 x 5||$36.00|
|5 x 5||$40.00|
|3 x 10||$50.00|
|5 x 10||$80.00|
|10 x 10||$120.00|
- Rent is pre-paid annually.
- $10.00 discount for Masterpiece Banking, Carefree Checking, and Ultimate Account.