The Bank of Elk River serves the financial needs of individuals and businesses in Elk River, Otsego, and Zimmerman Minnesota.
Business Bill Pay
Bill Pay is an online service to pay bills directly from a selected checking account(s) either electronically or by check.
- Convenient way to pay bills without the hassle of writing and mailing checks.
- Bills can be paid from any checking account the customer has set up on their World Wide Banker account, including business accounts.
- Bills can be paid electronically (ACH) if the selected payee is on the electronic payee list. Electronic payments will be checked for sufficient funds before sending payments.
- Bills paid by check will clear the customers account just as if they had written a check from their own checkbook. Checks should clear the bank account in 7-10 business days. Check numbers are 10 digits. NSF fees will apply when appropriate.
- Transactions made after 2:00 AM will be processed the next business day.
- Electronic items may take up to 3-4 business days to reach the payee and items paid by check may take longer.
- Payment frequency may vary from one time, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semi-monthly, quarterly, annually, semi-annually.
MONTHLY FEE: $5.95 and .50 each bill pay after 10