The Bank of Elk River serves the financial needs of individuals and businesses in Elk River, Otsego, and Zimmerman Minnesota.
World Wide Banker Cash Management
This service allows business customers the freedom to manage accounts through a wide variety of options such as; bill pay, online banking, and ACH origination. This service allows business customers to add, change, or delete online access authority levels for multiple users. The business customer can download the prior day's account activity report.
- The company administrator can set up system users to access certain account information. The company administrator can add users, edit users, or temporarily suspend user access by selecting a user held box. If a user is terminated or leaves the company, the World Wide Banker Cash Management account will not need to be closed. The user would be deleted and no longer have access to any account information.
- The business customer can download Cash Management accounts prior day account information. A prior day account activity report can be created. Cash Management data can be selected, this allows the business customer save to their computer, view or print prior day activities.
COST OF SERVICE
- $10 monthly maintenance fee
World Wide Banker Cash Management ACH Origination
This service allows business customers to create Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions through access to World Wide Banker.
- A business can collect funds as a Direct Debit from their customers via online banking or upload a National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) formatted file from their software program.
- A business can pay employees by Direct Deposit via online banking or upload a NACHA formatted file from their software program.
- IMPORTANT: Some payroll and billing software programs have a module that allows them to enter employee deposit information or customer billing information. A NACHA formatted file can be created that allows them to import into World Wide Banker (WWB) Cash Management. If the software programs do not have this module, the business customer would need to enter the information directly into WWB Cash Management batches (files), update net amounts and effective dates. An authorization needs to be signed by their employees or customers with their bank information to allow the PPD (Prearranged Payment and Deposit) transaction to be processed.
COST OF SERVICE:
|ACH Origination One-time Setup Fee||$100.00|
|ACH Origination Per Batch (File) Fee||$1.50|
|ACH Origination Per Item Fee||$0.10|
|ACH Item Returned||$3.00|
|ACH Notification of Change||$1.00|