The Bank of Elk River serves the financial needs of individuals and businesses in Elk River, Otsego, and Zimmerman Minnesota.
World Wide Banker Cash Management
This service allows business customers the freedom to manage accounts through a wide variety of options such as: bill pay, online banking, and Automated Clearing House (ACH) origination. This service allows business customers to add, change, or delete online access authority levels for multiple users. The business customer can download the prior day's account activity report.
1. The company establishes and administrator.
2. The administrator then can add users, edit users, temporarily suspend users and/or delete users on behalf of the company.
a. By using Cash Management, you eliminate the need to close the company's World Wide Banker and open a new one with every staff change. Each employee has their own user id that the administrator can terminate when necesary.
3. An added bonus with Cash Management is that the prior day account activity report.
COST OF SERVICE
- $10 monthly maintenance fee
World Wide Banker Cash Management ACH Origination
This service allows business customers to create Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions through access to World Wide Banker.
- A business can collect funds as a Direct Debit from their customers via online banking or upload a National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) formatted file from their software program.
- A business can pay employees by Direct Deposit via online banking or upload a NACHA formatted file from their software program.
IMPORTANT: Some payroll and billing software programs have a module that allows them to enter employee deposit information or customer billing information. A NACHA formatted file can be created that allows them to import into World Wide Banker (WWB) Cash Management. If the software programs do not have this module, the business customer would need to enter the information directly into WWB Cash Management batches (files), update net amounts and effective dates. An authorization needs to be signed by their employees or customers with their bank information to allow the PPD (Prearranged Payment and Deposit) transactions to be processed.
COST OF SERVICE:
|ACH Origination One-time Setup Fee||$100.00|
|ACH Origination Per Batch (File) Fee||$1.50|
|ACH Origination Per Item Fee||$0.10|
|ACH Item Returned||$3.00|
|ACH Notification of Change||$1.00|